Cart Dumper System
Equipment Solutions For The Recycling Industry
At Karl Schmidt Mfg Inc., we are proud to manufacture some of the most heavy duty cart dumping systems available on the market — because your material handling and storing operation needs a dependable lifting and dumping tool. All of our cart dumping systems are constructed with ¼” structural wall tubing, as well as angle and channel structural members.
Our Cart Dumper System Specs:
- All of our cart dumpers include a ¾” base plate with channel outriggers for added support. The main hinge pin on our custom cart dumpers can be found mounted within a ¾” wall and is a 2-15/16” 1045 bar. Additionally, the hinge tube is re-greasable, allowing for superior strength and durability.
- All of our cart dumper systems also feature cylinders with a 4” bore and 1-¾” rod. Additionally, all power packs are equipped with TEFC motors (230/460/360).
- Hydraulic plumbing is included in all of our cart dumper models, with the option of electrical control installation upon ordering. If you choose to include the optional electric controls when ordering, they will be wired in such a way that the “Up” and “Down” buttons must be depressed and held in order to operate the cart dumper. This is done to ensure the safety of both you and your staff.
- All of our cart dumping systems operate with a cycle time ranging anywhere from 3 to 60 seconds.
Our Three Basic Cart Dumper Models:
- 2000 lb. Capacity 3 HP Single Cylinder
- 4000 lb. Capacity 5 HP Double Cylinder
- 6000 lb. Capacity 3 HP Triple Cylinder
*Note: All cart dumper models manufactured by Karl Schmidt Mfg Inc. can be custom built to fit your cart, crate, pallet, and other material handling system tools.
Contact Us In Regard To Your New Cart Dumper
If you need a cart dumper that can easily be integrated within your material handling system, we urge you to get in touch with us at Karl Schmidt, Mfg Inc. today. All of our material handling systems are built with the intention of allowing you to optimize your current systems and their efficiencies. Contact us today to inquire about what we can do to help you.
For 35 years Karl Schmidt Mfg. has provided the recycling industry with top-tier customer service. We pride ourselves in doing what is always right for the customer. One of the most important aspects of having a thriving business is service.
Regardless if it’s a single slider bed conveyor, a small engineering services project, or a single stream MRF, the Karl Schmidt Mfg.’ outlook remains the same, "Do What is Right For the Customer" regardless of their purchase!
We have been engineering & manufacturing conveyors and related recycling equipment since 1978. We have installed over 2,000 conveyors, a variety of dual stream systems and single stream recycling systems all over the United States as well as internationally around the World.